I'd Once Forgot To Remember To Die. .

Akinwale Peace


I'd once became shrubs, I'd once burn as fire
I'd once loved the cemetery attire
I'd once hoped to close and ne'er 'pen to dire
I'd once forgot to remember to die.
.
I'd once became waters; flooding desires
I'd once became a cleanse of mud in mires
I'd once killed myself, once, twice, thrice; but sires;
I'd once forgot to remember to die.
.
I'd once felt Hades of haven, singing choirs
I'd once smelt fire, tasted it's attires.
I'd once saw my sword struck so fair in fires
I'd once forgot to remember to die.
.
I'd once burned with quenchy water Hades' fire
I'd once fell with windy fire and sm'thy fire
I'd once with wave of wind clasp with death fire
I'd once forgot to remember to die.
.
I'd once of empty thought emit cruel ire
I'd once thought talk of talks would wind me tire
I'd once as maples stand in haze of fire
I'd once forgot to remember to die.
.
"words from the innocent mind"
             Philip Peace