LUIS ENRIQUE: BARCA WON'T SLIP UP

Luis Suarez scored four goals, with Neymar and
Lionel Messi also on the scoresheet, as the
Catalans recorded a thumping win on Saturday and
their manager is in bullish mood
Luis Enrique is confident that Barcelona will not
slip up in their final three La Liga matches after
they thumped Sporting Gijon 6-0 on Saturday.
Wins for title rivals Real and Atletico Madrid earlier
on Saturday cranked the pressure up on the
Spanish champions at Camp Nou, but they
responded with a devastating display on home turf.
Luis Suarez scored four goals in a match for the
second time in the space of three days after
inspiring Barca to an 8-0 win over Deportivo La
Coruna on Wednesday, while Lionel Messi and
Neymar were also on the scoresheet.
Barca - who had lost three straight Liga games
before rediscovering their form - subsequently stay
top, level with Atleti and one point above Real, and
head coach Luis Enrique believes they can take
nine points from matches against Real Betis,
Espanyol and Granada to retain the title.
"We have a game at home and two away left," he
said. "It looks positive. We no longer have the
[points] advantage.
READ MORE | Suarez sets new La Liga
record
"[But] I think we will not fail any of the three. I
hope so because we would be champions.
"Let's focus on a week's worth of training, which is
something we do not usually have and we can work
on things that normally we cannot."
Barca's return to form has been emphatic, but Luis
Enrique has issued a warning that there is no
further room for error.
"I rely on what I see on the pitch," he added. "If we
play well, we cause difficulties.
"I am optimistic because I see my players train and
see my players fight against complicated situations.
We've been around a negative dynamic.
"Right now we are in a better situation of the three
challengers, but we have no room to trip up."