Societal Rejection
I came in also by birth,
Even then I got marked.
With my white skin and blonde hair,
They see only their dark self.
Innocent with words, Yet they chose
I walked into the life of so shalls.
Only to be faced black with wills I couldn't grant.
I tried following them up to get dated,
Still even the Sun declined our hot affair.
I only fall down with load I couldn't Log in me.
Mum said the Doctor would help speak without your lips, Only to be his labryinth.
I took on the Green chart, Mapping out my real face.
There i met a man, Who renewed and refreshed me daily,
Changing my status with colourful pictures.
Then, It froze.
We froze.
I was not the other man
but the other woman whose body was examined by his words like a surgeon only for his skin nourishment.
All i could see was my water filled view.
Notes were paused in class, Friends were made.
I was only at free-end with my desk.
Me conversing was as transparent as an object, just for fun.
Like clouds, only to cover.
But would surely fall out when the sky bleeds.
I took on the "Peer Group" thing
only to be faced as a lone.
Now, I know peers are only pairs in groups.
I wear smiles on my face like the burning sun.
Enchanting to some but its only a charm resistant to me.
You think she's happy?
For her, Happiness is like the sky,
Sowed but still out of reach.
I say She's just learning.
All I wanted was to be seen,
Even in numbers i got odds,
See why i smile in my void self?
