POETRY A SAILOR ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



By: decentgoogle.go


Who goes that ship?
Dieet! Dieet!!
Wida you to know to
what I am?

Your shoe shine?
Dieet, I’m a shoe shiner!
Orientation to identify;

‘I am a sailing poetry’

Rugged Executioner of
punchlines.
The ever sailing pilot of
literature!

‘I am a sailing poetry’

The chief striker of
rhythm and rhymes,
A bloody striker of
Figures of Speech.

Some sailors retired
due to writers block,
But I am poetry’
Even if I retire,
I will never get tired!

‘I am a sailing poetry’

The ever sailing ship to
palama, never to valhalla.
But if my ship sink,
May I rest in the right
heart of the gods and not
in the hands of pirates.

‘I am a sailing poetry’

A bloody striker of
Imagery and depth.
A rugged sailor upon
the sailing ship.

Come O' budding poets
If you no come,
You no go know and if those
upon the ship no tell you,
You no go fit see,
For I'm a sailing poetry.

#street_poetry
#poetry_my_sailor


……………………………………....
Decent Innocent Obvious Conscience
Monday, May 15, 2017
07:58:05 A.M