*TWIST OF MEMORIES* *_[For lost memories]_*




...
I've walked through this path
that planted spikes on grasses.
I can imagine the pain I went through;
how blood gushed from my veins
down to the sole of my feet.
The trees slapped me twice
with its branches.
The wind held me in the air
and splashed me with hot sand.
My feet cried in pains
like a 'bush baby'.

.............................

...
I am a butterfly
being tossed here and there
by that wicked wind.
I am a lost bird
seeking for a home
to lay my broken wing.
I am a wanderer
being tortured by nature and climate;
The sun made my way dry while
the clouds refused to feed me with water.
My memories are just like a
broken mirror,
being shattered into pieces
right before me.

..............................


...
So.... If you see Adunni,
tell her I'm lost in the valley of my memories,
trying to arrange the shattered mirror.
Tell her I've spent 2 days, but all to no avail.
I'll be back when I'm done fixing up my broken mirror,
but if I don't return
that means I've torn my heart with this shattered mirror to visit
the dead land!



...
*©Willipraise*