*LEARN FROM ME*


My flaws are my flaws,
Go through them and learn from it
Write them in the slate of your heart
inscribe the picture of my wrong doings on your head
Let them guide and give you a lead.
my nefarious are enormous
I'm cruel and not generous
I'm the father of procrastination
learn from that not to be a victim of condemnation.
will you learn from me and never gain to reign?.


can one walk on hot coals and his feet not be seared?
Can one sleep with eyes open?
can one eat if their is no food?
here is the food of thought... learn from my flaws!
I enjoyed the flirt till I became a wencher
To my brothers I am a miser,
It only brought a regression of indecision,
learn from me.

Learn from my handwriting, it gives evil attention.
learn from my speeches, it's full of lust.
learn from my fun, for it makes me cast slot.
learn from my thinking, it's irrational.
I wrote you all this, son read them
learn from the bleeding ink
it bleeds from the giant's ink
serious with each letter, it's not a junk.

*©MAFLEX*✍🏽
08163734340
alexolakunle@gmail.com
©2017
*#bleeding Smat chic pen*