*I HAVE FOUND HOME*
On this isolated island,
I journey in perplexed manner,
Long ago and I left my humble paradise,
I left my home for a, for mere journey.
Here I am in my slippery silk attire,
Cover with beard, soaked with grey color,
Reminising my regret, never to leave,
In despair, I searched this my forgone paradise.
Upon the peak of hill,
There exist a hurt,
Upon the high mountain there built,
The foundation a my paradise,
With love and care we raise the house with brick,
Tell me, if I am yet to fine a house.
With love they chanted,
Welcome,
Tear flow down to a rumbling river of regret,
If only I had found this earlier I wouldn't had left,
Alas! I have found home!
Hear my humble plead my pride,
Don't ride like a worthless chariot again,
Humility accede to my request,
Let me realise this as my paradise perpetuity,
For surely I know,
I have found home!!!
HighJustice_Bleeds
Sat 7, January, 2017
22:21GMT
(C)2016
