_*HEAVEN'S GRACE*_


Never did it but made it,
All I wanted was living longer to become  great.
Day by day, I prayed for peace never to cease,
though people pray for money and never think of ease.

Everyday I move closer to God
like the speedometer of venom GT,
The higher I race;  the closer I knock on heaven's door,
With all, heavens bear me witnesses
that within lies the key to sucess.

Fiends made it tough but I scaled through
though the ground seemed higher than a mountain,
On the top I screeched, "I am above all."
On it did I succumb to the greatest.

Sometimes the pain rings in my head not always in the heart,
A new day brought me nearer to goals,
A new season, reminds me of deeds,
A new era, accumulate my works,
with it, I thank God for life.

Heaven's grace gave me this,
I live to count what the font springs,
Always focus front and never lean to look back,
I live in good memories by grace sufficient,
I live a day tangible, so magnificent because all I wanted is to live in greatness
and not in miserable madness.

*© WILLIAMS A.BELOVED*
*2K17.*