Be a man with a man.

Akinwale Peace



I journeyed through the world; beneath the seas
and o'er the land; its a plaque none can see,
I'd once sang but could not sing to a clan;
A man cannot be a man with a man.

I've travelled far and near, I've seen the see
that made the old man rest his eye a-sea
as it faint to bright lights; a kissing clan
that finds solace with the moon as a clan.

Wake at bests of time, sleep at bests of time;
I could sleep but I can't sleep; withered prime-
And that's why a man cannot be a man-
A man cannot be man with a man.

Get me the way he'd dashed into his prime
Show me the manhood that helped him a- time;
Man must man with man to make a mild man
A man cannot be a man with a man.

Or can the rumbling thunder yell without
the soft blowing winds crying in and out?
Can a man be a man by him a man
that cannot man himself as a lone man?

"words from the innocent mind"
           Philip Peace