Title: Advocate of truth.


Truth! as it is,
It nothing but,
Something we hate,
When heard we often hiss.........


Truth! as it sound
It just a mere twist of the tongue
When heard,
 deafens the ear of the blasphemous ears


If they lie, I will die,
Though they later tell me the truth,
Tell lie later tell the truth,
They want me to die before I live...........


Sweet lies gives unworthy zest,
Sour truth makes worthy crest,
Lies draws smiles to the rest,
 I stood as an advocate of truth.


I saw truth,
Not among the living,
But among the dead,
I call truth,
He replied they value me not among the living



Truth had passed through excruciating pains,
Pains it shall never get rid off,
Lies caress the soul of the living
Truth lies dead amidst the dead
But I shall stand as an advocate of truth!..



Tell the truth,
We shall be free,
In truth we believe,
With truth, the hopeless seems hopeful..................



Truth is echoing for vengeance
Truth is seeking for it's quest
It shall steal the woeful hearts
That turns their back on her.
truth shall advocate for justice!...
Duet by»»

HighJustice®

Supermind•