Health lecturing #12


RESIDUAL INCOME TEMPLATE
By: Ayandare Theophilus;
Medical Consultant,
KEDI Healthcare Research Institute.

"It's an ERROR as a graduate to be so intelligent, knowledgeable, talented, charismatic and educated with 1st class & 2nd class degrees, yet your BANK ACCOUNT is EMPTY(red)" Lols

Some people prefer to search for job for 2, 3, 4 to 5 years and I see nothing wrong with that. They see starting up a business as difficult. Most people work for 25 to 35 years and retire broke and wretched, which is not normal.

Economy is on recession, workers haven't received their salaries for months. Population of unemployed youths is on the rise with every batch that passes out of the NYSC scheme. No white collar jobs.
And someone comes to me and say Theophilus, invest N4000 in this network business, and start earning. And I'm I like "bro move, all na scam." Then I see people making real money from it, getting alerts. Na fake na fake, but they've gotten their initial N4000 back and are making profits already. Even if anything happens tomorrow they have nothing to lose. Hmmmmmm

Sit down dey look na dog name...hahaha... what's N4000, money we waste on BIS, drinks/beer and recharge card monthly without any reward after use.
I'D RATHER RISK IT THAN WASTE IT.

To be rich is HARD, to be poor is also HARD. You are the one to make the choice of your HARDNESS.

Behind every GREAT idea, there are people saying it won't work, and these are people who depend on the government for job.

If you haven't learned how to make money even while sleeping, you will work until you die because the day you stop working that day you stop earning. Networking business is the only business option that will tell you how possible it is to be sleeping and making money.

Ask me about the N4000 networking business: 07068253574