Barcelona star Neymar has said he believes Juventus
midfielder Paul Pogba "would fit in well" at the Camp
Nou and would love to play in the same team as him.
The Brazil captain told the official La Liga website that
France international Pogba -- who has been linked with
both Barca and Manchester City -- was also a player
with whom he would like to swap shirts.
"He is young, and I like how he plays," Neymar said of
Pogba, whom he faced in last season's Champions
League final. "I like how he does things.
"I would love to swap shirts with him, and I think he
would fit well at Barcelona.
"I have kept many shirts that mean a lot to me. The
first as a professional, the first with Barcelona, the
team have many. And shirts belonging to idols of mine
-- Robinho, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho."
�� | ¿Quién es el mejor amigo de @neymarjr en el
@FCBarcelona_es?
Su test más personal ➡ https://t.co/Bb5RhFICDf
pic.twitter.com/U2R8Yp4nrN
- LaLiga (@LaLiga) April 7, 2016
Neymar said he wanted to improve his heading ability
and added that the matches he most looked forward
to were "big games, derbies... they are the games I
like to play."
And he revealed that his biggest ambition in football
was to win the World Cup, in which Brazil reached the
2014 semifinals before being demolished 7-1 by
Germany -- a match Neymar missed through injury.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)